Reed Specialist Recruitment's international client in now looking for an IT Support Specialist
to maintain, improve, support and monitor systems within the company's European operations in theBudapestoffice so as to facilitate business growth and process improvement.
- Assist with planning and implementation of new accounts and support over 100 applications across different platforms.
- Provide desktop, network and telecom support.
- Maintain backup policies and procedures.
- Minimise risks of virus attacks and inappropriate use of the network.
- Implement new systems according to the business requirements.
- Help local users and cooperate with foreign teams with keeping deadlines.
- Provide system consultancy to the sales teamin providing innovative and cost effective systems solutions.
- Native Hungarian and fluent English language skills.
- Post graduate experience in a systems support role is a must.
- Must have experience of at least two of the following: Windows Server/Client Admin, Unix Admin, Oracle/MS SQL DBA, VPN technology deployment, Network management, Anti-virus technology deployment, Adobe applications support and Windows application support.
- Degree level in a Computer related science.
- Understanding of Windows and Unix computing environments.
- Good knowledge of Virtualisation including VMware vSphere and VMware View.
- Thorough knowledge of Storage Area Networks.
For further information of the role please contact
REED Specialist Recruitment
Research Consultant IT
Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 12. Budapest, Hungary
Tel: + 36 1 88 33 506(Direct)