The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position
IT support analyst
- Handle incidents and service requests in a timely manner based on ITIL process.
Action and monitor incidents and e-mail queues of own location.
Document, track and monitor problems to contribute to problem management and ensure timely resolution
- Liaise with other support teams for escalating urgent issues.
- Liaise with business concerning system outages, changes, projects
- Manage and support local applications, infrasture and PC stock per company policy
Maintain and develop relations with IT vendors.
Required qualifications and skills:
- At least middle level qualification in IT engineering, degree level is a plus.
Fluent conversational English, with sound knowledge of professional terminology.
- 2-3 years related experience.
Experience in service delivery and customer management
W7 / XP PC administration
General IT knowledge of telcoms (LAN, WAN, PBX), servers, messaging, MS Office applications.
Work of place: