Our Client is a general management consulting Firm.
We are looking for an IT Specialist that will locally support the IT processes and problems and will report remotely to Regional IT Manager – the English-speaking person.
If you are a Specialist in IT area – a professional and technical person with a strong focus on helping and supporting the software and hardware end-users and with fluent English skills – you are a person that we are looking for!
- Provides support services for information technology issues involving desktop, laptop, mobile devices or network services to all employees
- Provides a high level of customer service while supporting end users
- Develops, documents and implements standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines
- Assembles, deploys, monitors, manages and repairs computer equipment, local IT infrastructure and related technologies
- Actively tracks hard- and software assets, inventory and incidents
- PC-architecture, hardware configurations and mobile devices
- Understanding of provided services (e.g. Intranet, Internet, E-mail, Remote Access etc.) and underlying technologies
- 2nd and 3rd level computer-related user support and troubleshooting
- Training/orientation to users
- Maintain all the necessary IT databases up to date, including asset management, AD, backup, software licensing
- Maintenance of cell phones and other mobile devices
- Degree or comparable knowledge in technology related field
- Prior experience in service/IT support in international company
- Advanced level of English language
- Solid knowledge of technologies and methodologies used in IT Service
- Solid knowledge of MS Windows Operating Systems
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suites and other standard software products
- Windows 7 certification will be an asset
- Excellent customer service orientation; responds to requests with a sense of urgency
- Displays tact, patience, and the ability to handle stressful situations
- Independently and proactively communicates issues, priorities, and objectives
- Reliable and cooperative team player
- Ability to work with, contribute to, and be part of the European IT team
- Ability to work with and contribute to a regionally and globally dispersed virtual team
- Ability to anticipate, identify and solve critical problems
- Experience working successfully within a complex matrix structured organization is essential.