We are looking for an IT technical specialist, who would work in a dynamic Solutions Support team to support complex solution products involving server-based, cloud-based and device-based software and firmware. The IT Specialist requires strong technical, troubleshooting, communication, and organizational skills to fulfill the responsibilities outlined below.
- Providing technical support for complex solutions products for highly knowledgeable customers, such as trained help desks, service technicians, IT administrators
- Troubleshooting issues reported by customers or personnel, such as Professional Services Technical Specialists
- Understanding customer segments and product value.
- Understanding and articulating the value that the product brings to its customers and use this information to act with speed and to convey understanding of how the product is critical to a customer’s business operations
- Establish relationship with the customer, gaining knowledge of the customer’s environment, configuration, business, and build trust and rapport with the customer
- Maintaining professional communication with customers in all circumstances.
- Reviewing root cause analysis for all issues escalated to Level 3 or Product Engineering.
- Actively pursue additional knowledge to improve ability to resolve customer issues.
- Participating in required training and certification for new solution products.
- At least 1 year of experience in IT or technical support is required.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and French
- General experience troubleshooting in networking
- Ability to obtain and interpret network, server, and security logs is required
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining databases
- Experience debugging/troubleshooting server-based or cloud-based software issues
- Ability to understand complex solution products and rapidly learn complex technology and troubleshooting techniques.
Apply directly to Zsófia Vizeli, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 553
E-mail: Zsofia.vizeli @reedglobal.com
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.