Our global partner, a prestigious healthcare and pharmaceutical company, is looking for a
IT Sourcing specialist
who will be working as part of IT procurement team to optimize external IT spendings in the categories of hardware, software, telecom and IT services. The IT procurement team has the responsibility to strategically partner with IT departments and various business units globally.
You as a data analyst and reporting specialist will be a member of a small global team supporting IT procurement members located in Europe and North America.
- As a global IT sourcing specialist you will support the global category managers in achieving savings and cost avoidance targets.
- You will ensure contract governance and active demand management.
- You will also be responsible for transactional issues and tasks from requisitions to contract creation and order fulfilment.
- End-to-end managing the assigned procurement projects.
- Securing compliance of procurement process with internal policies.
- Updating requests and orders, perform changes and terminations of existing agreements.
- Managing disputes and escalations.
- Providing procurement data and comparisons (market info, benchmarks).
- Supporting regular supplier performance review sessions with defined key suppliers.
- You have university education, preferably in IT or business.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- 5 years of experience in purchasing, in an IT procurement organization preferably with a global or international scope.
- You have solid understanding of IT contracts, including demand management process, negotiation, implementation and you also have a deep understanding of IT technology, including software market and licensing.
- You are highly organized and efficient self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- You are able to prioritize, multi-task and meet multiple deadlines in a short time frame for multiple internal clients.
- You are familiar with eProcurement tools like ARIBA
- You have strong interpersonal skills.
- Great office location in the heart of Budapest.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant E-mail cím megjelenítése or call +36 30 291 3089