- Providing technical and architectural leadership for Microsoft .NET web applications.
- Leading technical design sessions with the development teams, including the creation of class models, sequence diagrams, component models, etc., and detailed design specifications to ensur that architecture standards are followed.
- Providing support / guidance to the development teams (USA, UK, India) during the analysis, development, and testing processes.
- Defining and validating technical requirements, and establishing traceability between requirements and application architecture/design.
- Working closely with Performance and Web/Infrastructure Technology teams on defining the deployment architecture, such as OutSystems.
- Preferably 10+ years of experience as an Application Developer/ an IT Implementer with design for scalability and performance or a Solutions Architect.
- Experience with architecting mobile enterprise solutions.
- Experience to work in a complex international matrix environment.
- Oracle Database expertise and other most common backend Databases (MS SQL Server).
- Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), its principles, and patterns at enterprise level.
- University degree is a strong plus.
- Language skills: Fluent English – written & oral – is a must, (Hungarian is plus but not compulsory.)
- Work independently and be also a team player with hands-on attitude.
- Strong analytical skills,
- Proactive and Initiative, pointfull and open-minded.
What our client offers:
- Participate in a new project in a new team (developing and maintaining the HR/Purchasing tools).
- Full-time job.
If you are interested please send your CV to the mail address below.