To manage sourcing activities and provide support to the Software Category Lead with total expenditure impact of c.$150MM. Scope to include the following sub-categories:
- Business Application Software
- Infrastructure Software
Achieve the procurement objectives for the category. Assist in developing positive relationships across the country Procurement Technology teams and internal clients across the IT business community in the EMEA region.
- Lead software and software services sourcing projects end to end – from gathering requirements through, contract signature and delivery into supplier management across multiple geographies.
- Provide commercial leadership to IT, finance and procurement stakeholders and build procurement influence.
- Manage sub-categories including developing sub-category plans and identifying opportunities that deliver supplier cost reduction that align with stakeholder and global procurement strategies.
- Contribute to the overall software category plan.
- Analyze internal and external costs, challenge the status quo and manage stakeholders and
suppliers to deliver procurement stretch targets/goals.
- Lead cross functional internal teams to improve commercial arrangements with
- Apply appropriate sourcing levers to procurement projects such as benchmarking, tendering (eRFx), e-Auction, process improvement, volume leverage, supplier consolidation and product substitution/ elimination to reduce cost and provide the required services to meet business needs in a timely manner.
- Optimize lower level/ tactical sourcing activity requiring purchasing control by driving it through the COE procurement support team, facilitating change and managing/overseeing activities.
- Coordinate administrative requirements including approved supplier program, supplier diversity, contract management system, procure-to-pay system, related metrics and reporting.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in sourcing technology software
- Experience in managing at least one category of spend
- Delivered large and medium scale and/ or complex sourcing projects
- Delivered multi-country sourcing projects
- Has challenged specifications
- Ability and experience to manage multiple projects / tenders with minimal direct supervision
- Proven experience in managing cross-functional teams and obtaining consensus
- Confidence to engage and influence global stakeholders
- High level of commercial awareness and able to translate strategy into action
- Ability to analyze value at stake then focus and priorities on the big impact opportunities that deliver savings
- Contracts administration and management knowledge
- Relevant degree qualification
- Certified Procurement Professional such as CPM or CIPS is advantageous
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems and eProcurement tools such as Oracle, Procure-to-Pay, eAuction, eRFXtools
- Capability to manage matrix reports
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and ability to quickly learn other computer
- Ability to interact with and influence senior management in a professional and positive
- Ability to develop structured, cogent and compelling arguments for process and other
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills with strong influencing and
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and has the ability to effectively organize, multi-task and
prioritize a wide array of initiatives. Has an aptitude for innovation
- Strong customer orientation
- Flexible and proactive in approach, driving projects to conclusion
- High integrity and ethics
Apply directly to Borbála Pap, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
LinkedIn: Link megjelenítése