- Planning the system architecture of the platform.
- Implements products and workflows in the shop system.
- Designs and programs the workflows using SQL
- Manage and commissioning connected back and systems with PowerShell (Active directory, software distribution, storage, mail), automatic workflows
- Manage interface to pre-delivery systems CIAM
- Manage interfaces to other IT service management tools (KBEST billing, HP SM9)
- Designs workflows and transfer to units (HW order, special solutions), manual workflow
- Map order SLAs and ensure SLA reporting.
- Interfaces to other IT service management tools (KBEST, HP SM9)
- Provide the workplace service database. Service, roles, hardware and software per user, cost centers, organizational unit, etc.
- Creation of a technical concept.
- Support in the context of Incident and Problem. Interface to the manufacturer.
- Collaboration in product mapping and improvement of look and feel
- Coordination and implementation of change
- Establishment of continuous quality improvement, implementation of optimization and improvement measures
- Completed studies in computer science, business informatics or business administration with a technical focus or comparable vocational training.
- More than 3 years of professional experience with shop systems, and in the administration of IT servers (Savvy Suite knowledge is an advantage)
- Thorough experience with shop solutions
- Detailed know-how about system architectures and IT solutions in the storage environment.
- Excellent hands-on experience in mapping products and workflows in shop systems (like Savvy Suite)
- Excellent practical experience SQL, PowerShell
- Practical experience in SML and XSLT
- Profound experience in the data center environment Windows 2008 Server or higher, Virtualization (e.g., VMWare, AppCom)
- Excellent proven knowledge and extensive experience in service management (especially ITIL).
- High degree of customer, solution and service orientation, organizational skills as well as self-initiative and willingness to perform.
- Fluent in German and English language knowledge (verbal and written)
- Dealing with stress, handle complex work environment
- Customer focus, good communications skills
- Persistent, agile, open minded, independent
- Deeper knowledge of cloud technology
- Knowledge of IT Service Management according to ITIL
- Willingness to travel (within Hungary between locations and to Germany on monthly/quarterly base)
- Driving license