The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
IT Service Process Analyst
• IT process ownership.
• Requirement specification for process areas.
• Tool selection, gap analysis and decision preparation.
• Maintenance of current toolset.
• Implementation of new tools into process management.
• Tools application level ownership and customization activities.
• Regular process maturity measurement and reporting.
• SIP delivery.
• Contribution to CMDB management.
• ITS Service Catalogue refresh and maturity improvement.
• College or University degree in IT or process related field.
• Experience in multinational, multicultural work environment.
• 2-5 years’ experience in ITIL based process development, KPI measurement:
o Experience in owning, measuring and improving ITIL based process(es)
o Proven contribution for process maturity improvement
o Experience with complex ticketing tool, customization for process adjustment
o ITIL service management knowledge
o Process exception handling experience
• Fluent English knowledge, full professional comprehension.
• Capability to present, teach processes.
• Team worker across teams and seniority level.
• Good communication and analytical skills.
• Structured, organized.
• Open minded, self- motivated learner.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant E-mail cím megjelenítése or call +36 30 291 3089.