OTP Bank is currently looking for an
IT Service management / delivery expert
- Develop and maintain an operational excellence framework, define improvement guidelines and best practices to ensure continuous improvement of the OTP Group IT operations / service delivery;
- Define measurement and controlling framework -SLAs, OLAs, KPIs, utilization, availability, financials, etc.- for the overall IT Operations / Service Delivery of OTP Group IT;
- Define common Business Impact Analysis framework for services delivered by OTP Group IT;
- Evaluate the results and define relevant improvement guidelines and share best practices to drive IT Operations / Service Delivery excellence.
- Support the preparation / approval / testing of Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery plans in cooperation with the Operative Risk function for the different OTP Group IT services;
- Define common Disaster Recovery strategy for OTP Group IT operations;
- Define framework to collect and categorize relevant information - infrastructure components, communication elements, licensing, etc. - in regards of the IT services of OTP Group IT;
- Define and continuously improve IT Operations / Service Delivery processes and corresponding roles & responsibilities;
- Monitor, analyze and track SLA compliance across various towers and identify corrective steps appropriately
- Review expectations from customer and manage service level
- Establish solid relationship with key contacts, enhance and maintain client satisfaction using ITIL methodology
- 5+ years of experience in the field of IT service delivery with hands-on experience in one or more of the above mentioned tasks and responsibilities;
- ITIL v3 foundation certification;
- Solid hands-on experience with MS Office tools;
- Solid written and verbal English knowledge;
- Relevant BA / BSc degree.
- Service desk management experience
- Advanced ITIL knowledge / completed courses;
- Banking industry relevant experience;
- Experience in working in a multinational environment, preferably Central and Eastern Europe;
- Solid language knowledge of one or more of the relevant Central and Eastern European languages;
- Relevant MA / MSc degree.
Application deadline: 4th of February 2015.
If you are interested in the above position, please click on the Apply button.