If you are enthusiastic to work in an international environment and would like to use your language skills, please do not hesitate to apply for this opportunity.
Our multinational client has a growing office in Debrecen and they would like to grow their business. The IT Service Desk Agent is responsible for the day provision of the Services. This includes ensuring that a continually high level of service is provided to the customers as set out in agreements with customers, in the languages described in this document.
- To provide 1st line technical support; answering support queries via phone and email
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- To log all calls in the ticket logging system
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve their hardware or software problems
- Continuously monitor incoming customer contacts including those made by any of the media available to company's customers
- Continuously monitor outstanding calls and ensure that provision is made in case of your absence
- Support users in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice
- To allocate more complex calls to the relevant IT Support team member
- Ensure that all customer contacts are handled in a timely and effective manner and within the Service Level Agreements laid down customers
- Identify any service related issues and escalate to the Team Leader
- 1-2 years or more Service Desk experience
- University level education
- Fluent English
- Fluent second language: Polish
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), with the ability to communicate professionally and confidently at all levels
- Experience of using tickets logging systems
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and peripherals
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Outlook within a network environment
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint – at least to version of Office 2010
- Good understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- Good personal organizational skills
- Good attention to details
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to apply creativity to resolving incidents/requests
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése