- Perform the information security review of infrastructure products and verify their compliance
- Work with clients and third-party vendors to obtain information on the reviewed products.
- Evaluate the security and compliance of the products by reviewing documentation and by hands-on testing.
- Must build and maintain strong working relationships with IT engineering, operations, and other stakeholders
- Document any findings, security breaches and non-compliant items.
- Investigate how non-compliant items can be remediated or how their risk could be mitigated and provide recommendations.
- Must escalate issues appropriately and in a timely fashion
- Support the organization through internal and external audits of the various processes and procedures in use.
- University or college degree (preferably in technology field)
- At least 2 years IT related work experience (e.g. IT Helpdesk, etc.)
- Some exposure to IT security issues
- Ability and willingness to both read and write technical documentation.
- Professional Certifications e.g. ITIL, SCCP, CISSP, CISM, CEH are preferred
- Experience in dealing with customer queries.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet challenging deadlines.