IT Security Manager (data protection and IT risk analysis)
- Establish a future data governance framework, in line with the evolving regulatory needs
- Document and collect current data management practices, processes, roles & responsibilities, and their realization in IT systems and on paper.
- Define and execute a plan to mitigate any identified risk – based on the gap analysis of as-is and future
- Define maintenance and support process and structure with roles & responsibilities to ensure long-term sustainability of data governance.
IT Risk management:
- Support all IT Security initiatives from a regulatory and risk point of view, provide IT support to all audit procedures across the company
- Create and maintain an application portfolio, continuously evaluate risks within the portfolio and drive portfolio-simplification initiatives
- Continuously monitor the changing regulatory environment and work with IT colleagues (Operations, Technology, Portfolio Management) to adjust processes and roles & responsibilities accordingly.
- Minimum 10 years of increasingly responsible experience, with at least five years of managing complex projects in a technical environment.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Proven track record in setting and executing strategies for IT risk management, inclusive of compliance, quality assurance, data governance and business continuity.
- Proven experience in developing and deploying IT policies and their controls
- University education in an IT or economy discipline, preferably with a post graduate degree in the other field and/or legal.
- Identifies, develops, and initiates innovations and solutions where precedents and procedures may not exist.
- Actively participates in cross-functional groups to solve problems across projects.
- Provides resources and organizational structure to promote collaborative initiatives.
- job based in Budapest with requirement to travel internationally from time to time.