IT Risk Penetration Tester
IT Risk Penetration Tester
Hungary (+36) • Budapest
Description of position:
As a Security Technical Test Team member, you will be performing various types of infrastructure or application level security assessments including: vulnerability scanning, ethical hacking and penetration testing.
• You will be performing various types of infrastructure or application level security assessments including: vulnerability scanning, ethical hacking and penetration testing
• Upon completion of testing activities you will need to write an assessment report which contains the findings, the assigned risk level, the proposed mitigation and all technical details which is necessary to reproduce the test results.
• Occasionally you'll need to present the assessment findings to the senior management and you will need to work with the system owners to mitigate vulnerabilities.
• As a team member you will occasionally need to participate in the development of team processes and tools. To keep your personal and your team's skills up to date you will be required to continuously learn and share information with your team mates.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Education level: Bachelor
• Fluent English and Fluent Hungarian knowledge
• Full time available with the intention to work for a long term
• Fluent English verbally and in writing, Hungarian is an advantage
• Eager to learn new and other technical skills
• Experience: at least 3 years experience in IT security and at least 1 year of ethical hacker/pentester experience
• Solid knowelde of IT technologies (network protocols, operating systems, database systems, middlewares, and architecture patterns)
• Hands on experience on administration of Linux and Windows systems
• Hands on experience on one ore more database systems
• Proficiency in one or more multi platform scripting language. (eg. Perl or Python)
• Solid knowledge of the various vulnerability types, their root cause, exploitation techniques and mitigation patterns
• Hands on experience with the following tools:
•Tenable Nessus or Rapid7 Nexpose
• Hands on Antivirus and IDS alert avoidance experience
• GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN) / Certified Expert Penetration Tester (CEPT) /Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) or other relevant certificates
• Reverse engineering experience
Fluent English and Fluent Hungarian knowledge
Short company info:
Our client is a shared service center based in Budapest. The company is committed to creating a supportive, flexible work environment that gives employees more flexibility and control over their work as an important means to achieve greater work/life balance and enhanced productivity.
What our client offers:
•A multicultural, dynamic and positive team environment
•Continuous development opportunities
•Varied tasks, job roles and possibility to participate in local or international projects
•An attractive working environment
By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: