Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM), provides complex software engineering solutions through its award-winning Central and Eastern European service delivery platform. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM employs approximately 8,900 IT professionals and serves clients worldwide from its locations in the United States, Canada, UK, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, Belarus, Hungary, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and Poland.
EPAM is ranked #6 on the 2013 Forbes Link megjelenítése list and is recognized among the leaders in software product development services by Forrester and Zinnov analysts. The company is also included in the top 30 outsourcing service providers in IAOP’s "Link megjelenítése" list.
For further information please check our web site at Link megjelenítése
and follow us on Social Media!
(based in Budapest)
Summary of the Position:
We are looking at hiring an IT Recruiter to contribute to the hiring for the organization. The position will directly report into the local Talent Acquisition lead based in Zürich. IT Recruiter will have to do the full-cycle recruiting on all levels from junior to senior and will work with external agencies / internal research teams and EPAM leadership team.
- End-to-end management of recruitment processes,
- Research and source Hungarian IT market for new employees,
- Pre-screen, interview and present appropriate candidates to the Management,
- Monitor and follow-up of candidates’ status, keep in touch with the applicants,
- Work closely together with other members of the recruitment team.
- Develop candidate pipeline through a variety of sourcing methods that provide appropriate candidate flow
- At least 1-2 years of experience in recruitment (preferably in IT Recruitment),
- Good communication skills in English and Hungarian (written and spoken),
- Self-initiative, definite personality,
- Good prioritization and organization skills,
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines,
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Truly international work environment
- Attractive bonuses and benefits
- Discounted sport pass
Should you be interested in the position, please send your CV to the email address below!
Please note, we can consider only those applicants who are entitled to stay and work permanently in Switzerland. No visa sponsorship is available.