Multi-functional shared services organization focused on delivering better outcomes at lower cost for our businesses and our customers. We believe that by keeping customers at the heart of everything we do, we will help the company work smarter, better and faster, allowing businesses to be more competitive in the global marketplace. We are teams of functional process and domain experts, focused on the solutions that deliver results for the company. We think Big, we act as One, We deliver with Speed.
There is a continuous need for improving efficiency and providing competitive cost to our customers. The IT Cost Advisory Program Leader role is looking to drive IT related costs reduction globally.Tasks:
- Manage portfolio of projects / track activities for IT cost reduction
- Support the process of identifying opportunities for reducing costs in 16 IT product lines, including application technologies, Risk, Compute, Network, end-user services.
- Work closely with IT core technologies teams supporting the 16 IT service lines, understand recent technology solutions, roadmaps.
- Promote and commercialize new technologies, drive smaller and larger IT changes to reduce costs
- Partner with Application owners to ensure they are aware and utilize best IT services for lowest costs
- Recommend upgrades, migrations, changes to GO IT app owners.
- Drive improvement in IT costs reporting, analytics, and communication to stakeholdersRequirements:
- Degree in computer sciences
- High level understanding of IT infrastructure components, underlying technologies; virtualization, storage, networking gear
- Project management experience
- Understanding IT service management
- 2+ years IT experience
- Good communication skills, experience with a large, global organization
- Good organization, facilitation and presentation skills
- Technical conversational level of EnglishBenefits:
This is a 6-month project with the intention of extending it and eventually make it a regular process, based on results.
We are looking forward to your English CV with salary expectation to the following address: