One of our prestigious client in the telecommunication sector is looking for project managers. The project manager has lead role and responsibility for planning and managing small to medium-sized projects that may significantly affect the organization.
- Autonomously delivers projects, work packages or sections of large projects/programs on time, function and quality, within budget, enabling the expected business benefit and to the client's satisfaction, managing issues, risks and dependencies successfully along the way.
- Will assure the implementation of an adequate project organization and governance and manage the Project Team, the Project Board, Stakeholders, Client and Subcontractor relationships.
- Will assure adequate project communication, measures to ensure the quality, management of risks, issues and changes, monitoring of project progress and reporting.
- Will be typically responsible for one or more deliverables, including the financial impact for owned elements (e.g. projects/subprojects/work-streams/milestones) and is expected to be accountable for those elements,
- Will input into the project planning process as a member of a bid management team,
- Must have developed communication and diplomacy skills with a strong ability to persuade and influence client and stakeholder relationships.
- College or University degree,
- Fluency in English, German is a big advantage
- At least 3 years of Project Management experience,
- Experience in managing complex and cross-functional projects, and leading virtual teams,
- Good understating of network technologies, Telco experience is an advantage,
- Proven track record using project management methodology (PRINCE2 or PMI),
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.