IT Project Manager
Our multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company with worldwide presence, for which we look for a Project Manager
The IT Project Manager has the role of planning, controlling and managing small to medium-sized IT and telecommunication (ICT) projects to time, budget, quality, risk, benefit and customer satisfaction.
- Autonomously delivers projects, work on sections of large projects, function and quality, within budget, enabling the expected business benefit and to the client’s satisfaction, managing issues, risks and dependencies successfully along the way.
- Will assure the implementation of an adequate project organization and governance and manage the Project Team, the Project Board, Stakeholders, Client and Subcontractor relationships.
- Will assure adequate project communication, measures to ensure the quality, management of risks, issues and changes, monitoring of project progress and reporting.
- Will be typically responsible for one or more deliverables, including the financial impact for owned elements (e.g. projects/subprojects/work-streams/milestones) and is expected to be accountable for those elements.
- Will methodically act according to Prince 2 project methodology
- Will input into the project planning process as a member of a bid management team.
- Operate in a learning context with guidance from project sponsors and more senior project personnel but requires minimal supervision. Expected to escalate issues, which have exceeded the expected project boundaries, to the appropriate higher authority.
- University degree or appropriate technical or professional qualifications
- Ability to communicate in English (fluent)
- At least 2 years experience and knowledge in the management
- At least 2 years experience with direct customer and supplier contact
- Demonstrable experience and capability to manage projects of medium complexity autonomously in a changing environment. Thorough understanding of concepts, procedures and application of project management
- Demonstrable record of resolving issues that threatened to delay or seriously disrupt the project goals.
- Ability to manage and direct the project team and to manage various complex tasks simultaneously and to delegate effectively
- Ability to apply relationship management skills and to be able to build and own client and stakeholder relationships at project level
- Unrestricted willingness to travel
- Certification in a project management methodology is advantage: (PRINCE2 Practitioner, IPMA Level C or PMI)
- Has knowledge in other subjects or disciplines, which are relevant to the content of the project (e.g. technology, network management, ITIL)
- Competitive salary package
- Training and development opportunities
- Stable multinational environment
- Long term career plan
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a