Long term thinking has been in the foreground of MagiCom Kft's business strategy. We focus on gaining market share, and we build on the strengths of our high quality human resources. To this end, MagiCom's management committed itself to the HR development standard Investors In People, which helps us to improve our HR process planning and implementation as well as its review, to maximize its benefits for our employees. In January 2007, Magicom Kft was the first Hungarian IT company to receive the Investors in People Standard recognition.
To provide a higher level of service to our business partners, we are looking for an experienced, reliable
IT PROJECT MANAGER applicant.
- Managing IT network, IP telephony and IT infrastructure related projects
- Coordinate and control Helpdesk services
- Coordinate small IT projects such as software license management
- Monthly cost control coordination with IT leader and finance
- Understand IT processes and propose improvements
- The service should support the Microsoft Office and Windows related rollout and issues
Desired experience for the the service provider:
- College/University in IT, financial interest or college degree
- Good understanding on Microsoft apps
- 3+ years related work experience
- Good command of English
- Good communication skills
Location: 10 minutes from Budapest
Start time: ASAP
A Certificate of No Criminal Record is required to the job.