Our client, a software developer and IT outsourcing company is looking for IT Project Managers for its clients.
- Deliver IT projects within scope, schedule and budget and with high quality.
- Deliver projects with focus on customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate and manage the scope, timing, and budget of multiple concurrent projects.
- Assist in project strategy design, project role staffing, issue resolution and recovery of troubled projects
- Establish and maintain balance among project team, sponsors, resource managers and stakeholders.
- Work with the customer to establish project priorities appropriately to achieve desired organizational goals and benefits.
- Effectively mitigate project risks through risk identification and proactive planning.
- Manage resource utilization and allocation to ensure all projects have the correct resources assigned with the appropriate skill sets and capacity to deliver a quality product.
- Effectively communicate project status and key project metrics (KPIs) to stakeholders and customers and across enterprise as necessary.
- University or College degree and at least 5 years experience in project management
- PM certifications would be highly appreciated
- Very good command of English and German language
- Strong leadership and ownership
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork abilities
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Ability to work under pressure and meet project timetables
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and assignments
- Ability to work in multinational environment
- Collaborative approach to people, flexibility and responsiveness
- Home office (3-4 days a week)
- Challenging work and motivating career development options
- Competitive compensation package