IT PROJECT MANAGER (Budapest/Austria)
Long term thinking has been in the foreground of MagiCom Kft's business strategy. We focus on gaining market share, and we build on the strengths of our high quality human resources. To this end, MagiCom's management committed itself to the HR development standard Investors In People, which helps us to improve our HR process planning and implementation as well as its review, to maximize its benefits for our employees. In January 2007, Magicom Kft was the first Hungarian IT company to receive the Investors in People Standard recognition.
To provide a higher level of service to our business partners, we are looking for an experienced, reliable
IT PROJECT MANAGER applicant.
- Managing IT application and database related projects
- Coordinate small IT projects such as software license management
- Monthly cost control coordination with IT leader and finance
- Understand IT processes and propose improvements
Desired experience for the the service provider:
- College/University in IT, financial interest or college degree
- 2+ years related work experience
- Good command of English
- Competitive compensation package
- Wide range of free training and exam opportunities
- Multinational environment
Location: Jenbach (Austria)
Start time: ASAP
A Certificate of No Criminal Record is required to the job.