Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa AS, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations across the world. Shared Services’ major hub is located in Székesfehérvár.
Fields of expertise:
- Financial Shared Services
- IT Operations and Support
- IT Architecture
- Application services and IT development
- Program – and Project management
- ERP Deployment
- ERP Functional Support
IT Project Engineer -
Site Migrations Europe
Location: Székesfehérvár, Sapa Profiles Kft.
About the role:
We are looking for 2 Project Engineers, who will support a 2 years long PC and server migration project onsite, across Europe.
- Execution of onsite migration according to standard procedure with Architects
- PC migration (data conversion, customization if needed of the PC image)
- Server migration
- Give project support as an advisor and/or technical resource
- Keep in touch with vendors / contractors/ Local IT
- Installing or participating in installation of computer hardware, operating systems and any other IT infrastructure components used at the location(s)
- Taking active part in incident resolution for site migrations, either face to face or over telephone
- Working with global support teams to resolve IT infrastructure issues.
- Troubleshooting IT Infrastructure incidents, diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Fluency in English is a must; Knowledge of second foreign language - French or German - is an advantage
- Willingness to travel is a must; Frequency: 70 % (within Europe)
- 1 - 2 years of work experience in IT Infrastructure field is preferred
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- IT Technician qualification is a must; Degree in IT Engineering or equivalent is preferred
How to apply
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV along with a photo on the link below.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job. To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése