Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa AS, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations globally. Shared Services’ major hub is located in Székesfehérvár.
Fields of expertise:
- Financial Shared Services
- IT Operations and Support
- IT Architecture
- Application services and IT development
- Program – and Project management
- ERP Deployment
- ERP Functional Support
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
IT Process Improvement Specialist
We are looking for a Process Improvement Specialist in our Application Technical Services department. The scope of Application Technical Services department is providing ERP development and operations and some further technical services within IT.
The Process Improvement role owns the IT processes for all ERPs (DAX, Oracle, SAP) and other strategic softwares. This role is to establish, improve and maintain IT processes within Application Technical Services organization.
We are looking for candidate with ERP technical development and operational experience (MS Dynamics AX is preferred). The desired candidate has a good overview of architecture, has process improvement and technical change management experience.
- Responsible for the delivery of the ATS organization's process improvement and strategic change initiatives.
- Works with cross-functional ATS teams to design, develop, and integrate ATS processes and procedures utilizing best practices and industry standard frameworks (e.g., ITIL, COBIT, PMBOK, CMMI).
- Provides insight and advice on emerging process and control frameworks. Ensures seamless execution of all process improvement and change management related activities across the ATS organization by applying process improvement, change management methodologies, communication planning, organizational readiness assessment and stakeholder analyses.
- Leads the design of the ATS organization's overall process structure, including creating a process hierarchy that streamlines ATS processes and eliminates redundancy.
- Acts as a change agent to implement and manage best practices across the ATS organization
- 5 years+ working experience in a global environment in software development management and change management
- 5 years+ working experience with any ERP environment in a multinational company
o ERP implementation experience in multinational environment.
o ERP change management (deployment as well as operation)
- Solid ITIL knowledge and certificate is required
- Knowledge of database schema, development standards and best practice approaches
- Detailed level of understanding of technical change management of ERP systems
- Fluency in English is must
- Experience with people management – experience with virtual team management is preferred
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.