A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over world is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of an IT Operations Analyst.
- Manage the IT operations of the local site infrastructure & services in accordance with EMIT guidelines.
- Operate to highest personal standards and ensure compliance with all regulations and standards on quality, employee health and safety and environmental protection.
- Escalate problems to the relevant contacts.
- Ensure day-to-day backup & restore activities.
- Manage local operations part of the hardware physical installation.
- Manage local operations part of LAN and WAN problems.
- Give first line support telephony related problems.
- Install and configure system and end-users software.
- Act as local Problem and Change Coordinator.
- Provide Custodianship for IT site assets including documentation.
- Follow-up of Helpdesk Incident-Tickets that require on-site action.
- Participate in maintenance change sessions.
- Solve ITSM tickets coming from the Help Desk Act as local IT contact for users and IT Solution Center Coordinator / Technician on a rotating basis.
- Help users at their desk with all IT related problems.
- On-call duty required
If you have:
- customer orientation,
- coordination skills,
- analytical skills,
- communication skills,
- quality and quantity of work,
- adaptability to time pressure and changing priorities,
- effectively managing external relations,
- fluent English
you will be a perfect match !
- Multinational working environment
- Competitive compensation package