IT Network Architect – Budapest/Debrecen
One of our prestigious clients is expanding its operation in Hungary – Budapest or Debrecen, therefore looking to recruit an IT Network Architect.
- Manage network capacity for Global IP Connect / Global Ethernet Connect / Global Internet Connect platforms in the EMEA region
- Monitor network elements to ensure they stay within design limits
- Maintain an accurate network inventory
- Ensure that CAPEX expenditure is kept within budgetary constraints.
- Issue small/medium designs for adds, moves, changes and ceases (i.e. P routers, PE Routers, Ethernet Access Switches, Ethernet Core Switches, RTR Routers, Trunks, cards, cabling, CA bearers).
- Produce complex designs
- Coordinate or support standard and special bid responses for EMEA region.
- Support new technology development/introduction team
- Work closely with core capacity management team
- Proactively use systems and reports to monitor network utilisation, and ensure design limits are not breached
- Respond professionally to queries from other business units
- Ensure continuous process improvement
- Understand the end to end process for providing a customer circuit and actively contribute to making it better
- Fluency in English language is a MUST
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experiences
- Good knowledge of networks/infrastructure and related network management, products and services.
- CCNA is an advantage
- Strong customer oriented attitude, flexibility
- Good organizing and communication skills
- Analytical mindset
What we can offer
- Relocation package
- Competitive salary
- Friendly environment
If you are interested please send your English resume to the e-mail address below.