- Install, operate and troubleshot Windows based computers
- Microsoft tech based system configuration
- Migrate Windows machines. Implement changes.
- Alignment with other parties in projects Engineers and PMs. Consulting with internal and external partners.
- Securing consulting, moderation and presentation processes for the Management.
- Project / Customer based job.
- University/College degree in the field of IT, or relevant area
- Good English in spoken and written
- Knowledge in IT Engineer in Windows Server
- Basic knowledge of different MS technologies: , Hyper-V, AD, Exchange, MS SQL Server, SharePoint
- Basic IT knowledge about: Cloud Infrastructure Server-, Network-, Storage virtualization, Linux etc…
- Initiative attitude with aim and result oriented mind
- Ability of working within a team, follow run books.
- Occasionally work in late shift. 18:00 - 02:00. (Less than 20%)
- Willingness to learn, improve and develop.
- Modern and comfortable working environment in Infopark (http://www.infopark.hu)
- Continuous development opportunities in IT and languages
- Career opportunities
- Team of young and dynamic professionals
- Multinational environments: involvement in international T-Systems projects