- Install, operate, troubleshoot Linux based computers
- Linux technologies based system configuration
- Migrate Linux machines. Implement changes.
- Alignment with other parties in projects Engineers and PMs. Consulting with internal and external partners.
- Securing consulting, moderation and presentation processes for the Management.
- Project / Customer based job.
- University/College degree in the field of IT, or relevant area
- Good English in spoken and written
- Knowledge in IT Engineer in Linux/Unix
- Basic knowledge of different technologies: Hyper-V, AD, Exchange, SQL Server,
- Basic Networking knowledge (IP, MAC address, routing)
- Basic IT knowledge about: Cloud Infrastructure Server-, Network-, Storage virtualization etc…
- Ability of working within a team, follow run books.
- Occasionally work in late shift. 18:00 - 02:00. (Less than 20%)
- Willingness to improve, learn and develop.
- Modern and comfortable working environment in Infopark (http://www.infopark.hu)
- Continuous development opportunities in IT and languages
- Career opportunities
- Team of young and dynamic professionals
- Multinational environments: involvement in international T-Systems projects