- Install, operate and troubleshot Oracle or MSSQL DBs
- Oracle or MSSQL configuration
- Migrate DBs. Implement changes.
- Alignment with other parties in projects Engineers and PMs. Consulting with internal and external partners.
- Securing consulting, moderation and presentation processes for the Management.
- Project / Customer based job.
- University/College degree in the field of IT, or relevant area
- Good English in spoken and written
- Knowledge in IT Engineer in SQL servers.
- At least one Relational DB system knowledge: Oracle, MSSQL, etc…
- Basic knowledge of different technologies: Windows, Hyper-V, AD, Exchange, MS SQL Server, SharePoint
- Basic IT knowledge about: Cloud Infrastructure Server-, Network-, Storage virtualization, Linux etc…
- Initiative attitude with aim and result oriented mind
- Ability of working within a team, follow run books.
- Occasionally work in late shift. 18:00 - 02:00. (Less than 20%)
- Willingness to learn, improve and develop.