Our Client is looking for an experienced IT & Security Manager, who would be responsible for global processes and would need to work together with internal and external stakeholders and involves regular meetings and supporting their function by problem solving and providing technical expertise.
• Act as a system administration for both office and production IT networks and telecommunication network by configuring, installing troubleshooting the network hardware and software (including all desktops, servers, switches, routers, and other active or passive network components)
• Manage IT/Telecom system's suppliers (contracts, agreements, support, hardware and software purchasing)
• Manage software and hardware inventory (licenses, guarantees)
• Take responsibility for IT/Telecom budget (and its implementation)
• Act as a Data Administrator for the production sub-system.
• Assist with the development of data file handling system interfaces from defined specifications
• Decompose customer requirements to establish design
• Set up and maintain IT according to the "Global IT Security Policy" of Client's Group
• Relevant IT, system integrator background
• Experience in office systems and tools (3-5 years experience)
• Conversational level in English
• Proficiency in Windows (including servers, workstations) and Linux systems
• IT network skills with knowledge of various IT support tools.
• Understanding of TCP/IP based networks and associated hardware.
• Administration of Cisco equipments and telecommunication network
• SQL database experience with MySQL, Interbase and MS SQL Server
Apply directly to Zsófia Vizeli, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 553
E-mail: zsofia.vizeli @reedglobal.com
Web page: Link megjelenítése