Flowserve is looking for
who will work with the DellBoomi product suite, including Integration, API, EDI and MDM components and allaspects of design, development, performance tuning and operational support ofthe software suite.
In addition, this position will take on the responsibility for:
- Requirement gathering, system and data analysis, architecture, and design
- Data integration and workflow
- Software development, configuration and customization
- Site and Post implementation support
EssentialDuties and responsibilities
- Ensure integration architecture aligns with the businesscustomer’s functional and non-functional requirements.
- Provide Input on architectural strategies and make surebest practices and standards for data integration are followed
- Provide regular updates of project progress andoutstanding issues
- Participate in project planning and design with theexternal partners, other IT, and business users
- Administration of Dell Boomi Tools & Service
- Duties will include creation of new job schedules,creation/modification of scripts, and the development of new mappings andworkflows
- Duties will include analyzing transaction errors, testingintegration flows, troubleshooting issues with integration, development andperformance tuning all workflows to the SLA’s defined by the projectrequirements.
- 2+ years of experience with Boomi AtomSphere iPaaS Integration platform, cloud MDM hub service, API management.
- Strong working knowledge of SOAP & REST Web Services
- Understanding and Knowledge of SAP iDocs, JSON, XML, Flat Files (CSV, Fixed-Width) and EDI
- Ability to design, develop and support integration solutions using Dell Boomi
- Hands on Delivery experience of 2 or more integration projects using Dell Boomi is plus
- Ability to work independently once guided goals are provided and also with a team
- Must have excellent data analytical and interpretation skills
- Problem solving mindset and attention to detail
- Should be motivated and self-directed
- Integration knowledge of SAP S4 Hana and Oracle EBS is plus
- Understanding of business process (e.g. Order mgmt., Purchasing, Manufacturing) is plus
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills (Oral and in Writing)
- Should follow directions from a supervisor
- Interact well with co-workers, supervisors
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 10%