Strategic Staffing Solutions International Client - is Global Company headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri U.S and is focusing on Link megjelenítése and has locations in multiple locations around the world being one of the US top chemical companies as well.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in EMEA IT Infrastructure department which is responsible for the Infrastructure processes, Service delivery and Infrastructure Projects in the region and with base in Budapest.
Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) provides professional IT solutions, personnel and consultants to companies in the Baltic States, Scandinavia, UK, and US. Our clients include major financial services firms, state institutions, and insurance, telecommunications and energy companies. S3’s headquarters are in Detroit, Michigan, and the company more than 20 locations across the U.S. and Europe, including U.K. and Baltic states. 2000+ contractors employed in addition to 500+ as part of our MSP Programs globally. Turnover in 2013 of $238M. S3 is a leading supplier of professional IT, Finance, HR and Customer service consultants for Wells Fargo, Barclays and other well-known financial services companies.
Role title: IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS COORDINATOR (project based)
Support the EMEA IT Infrastructure projects in achieving the agreed projects with business and IT. You would be part of project teams, project meetings.
Partner in coordinating, communicating Infrastructure system upgrades, maintenance, planned outages.
Partner in projects such as offices move, office expansion, server and network new and renewals, server room upgrades.
- Build relationship with business and Global IT teams
- Request for update/new infrastructure/services
- Coordinates all aspects of technical/infrastructure implementation from design through initiation and delivery
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical teams, in internal organizations as well as in client and vendor/subcontractor organizations
- Communication between PM/delivery and business
- Arranges requirements for project (eg. drawings, site visit)
- Acting as Partner in Global IT projects for the region
- May perform special projects upon request and on occasion
Requirements for candidate:
- IT Infrastructure good technical knowledge/background (eg. networks, servers telephony)
- Any role in participating in large scope projects in corporate organisation
- Service management experience or Experience in technical infrastructure, network, and data center operations/delivery.
- Knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines or willingness to learn
- Demonstrated skill in managing budgets and timelines
- Proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, customer service, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)