IT Infrastructure Project Manager, ideally PMI or Prince2 Certified required to work out of our partner's Budapest office.
This is an opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual with good IT project implementation knowledge especially within IT infrastructure projects, to join a highly successful and rapidly expanding business.
Reporting to the Global Solutions Director with day to day reporting responsibility to the Global Projects & Architecture Director, you will be responsible for the success of your assigned projects through the full project lifecycle. The successful candidate will have demonstrable prior experience working within a customer management solutions based organisation and have experience managing IT projects within a customer service centred organisation. Proven experience within an ITIL process driven environment is also preferable.
You will be responsible for;
- the planning and execution of the project following the Global PMO process
- effective client interaction
- leadership of your project team
- risk and issue management; status reporting following the Global PMO process
Candidates should have experience of managing client facing projects and have had exposure to projects which incorporate different functions streams i.e., HR, Finance etc but especially with IT as a main delivery area.
Education: Degree or equivalent directly related work experience. IT specific qualifications such as ITIL, PMI, or Prince2 are required, and any specific technical certification (such as MCSE) would be preferred but not required.
Experience Target: Typically 5+ years in a Project Management role dealing with technical IT projects.
Skills: Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain relationships. Must communicate effectively during client presentations as well as one-on-one with site personnel. Excellent written and oral communications skills are required in English – additional language skills would be a benefit but are not required.
- PMI or Prince2 certified
- ITIL trained
- Demonstrable project management experience, preferably in a client-service organization
- Experience of multiple full project lifecycles from business development to final delivery
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of successfully leading and managing teams
- Experience of ITIL processes
- Commercial awareness
- Financial acumen
- A good understanding of Microsoft Project & Office at intermediate level.
- Outsourcing experience