Strategic Staffing Solutions International Client - is Global Company headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri U.S and is focusing on Link megjelenítése and has locations in multiple locations around the world being one of the US top chemical companies as well.
Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) provides professional IT solutions, personnel and consultants to companies in the Baltic States, Scandinavia, UK, and US. Our clients include major financial services firms, state institutions, and insurance, telecommunications and energy companies. S3’s headquarters are in Detroit, Michigan, and the company more than 20 locations across the U.S. and Europe, including U.K. and Baltic states. 2000+ contractors employed in addition to 500+ as part of our MSP Programs globally. Turnover in 2013 of $238M. S3 is a leading supplier of professional IT, Finance, HR and Customer service consultants for Wells Fargo, Barclays and other well-known financial services companies.
Role title: IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR (project based)
You will work as part of EMEA IT Infrastructure project management department which is responsible for the Infrastructure processes, Service delivery and Infrastructure Projects in the region and with base in Budapest.
Requirements for candidate:
- IT Infrastructure good technical knowledge/background ( eg. networks, servers telephony)
- Any role in participating in large scope projects in corporate organisation
- Service management experience
- Self-starter with a sharp, analytical mind, and strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines or willingness to learn
- Demonstrated skill in managing budgets and timelines
- Proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas and a great communicator to all levels within corporate organisation
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving skills