IT Helpdesk Analyst English-German
Language requirements: A high level in written and in spoken is required in both:
- German and English
- Debrecen, Hungary
Working Hours: 40 hour week / 8hrs per day (M-F.: 8-19)
To provide first line helpdesk support to external customers, assisting them with hardware and software problems via ticketing tool, phone, or email in German.
The IT Helpdesk Analyst is responsible for the day to day provision of the Service. This includes ensuring that a continually high level of service is provided to the customers as set out in Merlin's agreements with customers, in the languages described in this document. In order to provide this high level of service the Agent will be required to effectively manage their available resources, including equipment, information and technologies
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide 1st line technical support; answering support queries via ticketing tool, phone and email
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- To log all calls on the ticket logging system
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems.
- Continuously monitor incoming customer contacts including those made by any of the media available to Merlin's customers
- Continuously monitor outstanding calls and ensure that provision is made in case of your absence
- Support users in the use of Computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice
- To allocate more complex calls to the relevant IT Support member
- Ensure that all customer contacts are handled in a timely and effective manner and within the Service Level Agreements laid down by Merlin and Merlin's customers
- Identify any service related issues and escalate to the Team Leader, follow procedures for escalation and urgent requests.
- Highly customer focused with a good understanding and working knowledge of the services provided by your department
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), with the ability to communicate professionally and confidently at all levels
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
- Good personal organizational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to apply creativity to resolving
- Strong knowledge of at least one operating system + awareness of others (Unix, AS400…)
- Valid Criminal Record of good Conduct (Hatósági erkölcsi bzonyítvány)
- Eligibility to work in Hungary
In addition Merlin - IT Ltd. offers:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pleasant and friendly working environment in all locations
- Outstanding growth opportunities within our international organization
Please note that due to the high number of resumes we receive, we will only be able to contact those individuals, whom we are considering as potential candidates for current role.
Come and join our fun, energetic and professional team!
To apply please click on the link below.
Ref.: ID 2641_44 IT Helpdesk Analyst English-German
or via the e-mail address below.
For more information about Merlin, please visit our website Link megjelenítése