There is an outstanding opportunity to join a startup SSC right now!
If you speak English and one of the following languages: Swedish, Dutch, German or French fluently and you have technical mindset keep on reading!
We are looking for people who would take on the challenge and be one of the first people to be responsible for the following tasks as a Team Leader:
- Playing the role of a mentor and Team Leader
- Managing the designated Service desk, NOC or Remote support activities
- Record incident resolutions in the Help Desk tool based on user communication via phone, email, etc.
- Co-ordination between customers, resolver groups
- Incident handling and escalation management
- Desktop/Laptop on-site and phone support; Printer/Fax support; Backup system support
- Updating current infrastructure, deploying new equipment
- Maintain overall ownership of user’s issue & service ensuring that they receive resolution within a reasonable timeframe
- Provide initial assessment of urgency and business impact on all support calls.
- Technical degree preferred but not necessary
- Fluent English AND one of the following languages - Swedish, Dutch, German, French
- 4-5 years experience in IT support and 2-3 years in people management
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint )
- Work experience on ITSM tools like HPSM, BMC Remedy, Monitoring Tools
- ITIL: Knowledge of ITIL processes and procedures
- Willingness to work in a 24/7 environment