There is an outstanding opportunity to join a startup SSC right now!
If you speak English and one of the following languages: Swedish, Dutch, German or French fluently and you have technical mindset keep on reading!
We are looking for people who would take on the challenge and be one of the first people to be responsible for the following tasks:
- Voice and E-mail technical Support to ensure closure as per ITIL Incident Management process.
- Follow-up/update ticket for every call to ensure timely closure.
- Call ownership, drive to resolution and communication with customer.
- Perform Life Cycle of Incident Management Process, starting with Incident Logging to Call Closure and customer satisfaction survey.
- Telephonic support to End Users and co-ordination with Vendors, Client Problem Management team and other Towers.
- Proactive monitoring & Perform documented Escalation process.
- Troubleshooting on Application Support (Off Shelf or Customized)
- Troubleshooting on Printers & MFD’s
- Troubleshooting on VPN software and Collaboration tools
- Troubleshooting on Password Reset tools and Remote Control tools
- Troubleshooting of MS Windows & Office, Desktops, Laptops, iPAD Peripherals and Networking
- Troubleshooting Application and Workplace IT & Communications & Collaboration Support (including IP Telephony)
- Interaction with internal and external stakeholders
- technical degree preferred but not necessary
- Fluent English AND one of the following languages - Swedish, Dutch, German, French
- 0-2 years experience in a similar role (Desktop support, application support)
- willingness to work in a 24/7 environment