IT Engineer Nyírbátor (10224)
We are looking for IT ENGINEER within a frame of our growing multinational company. Coloplast is one of the leading company in the region of Szabolcs-Szatmár Bereg in terms of ensuring long term wide range of professional opportunities. If you are a person committed to the field of Health&Safety, result oriented and you are able to take responsibility alone, you are the ideal candidate for it.
Your primary tasks/responsibilities:
- administrating of MS Windows based infrastructure (server, client),
- supporting users in 24/7 availability pattern,
- managing the existing communication platforms (Internet, Phone),
- monitor and support the wired and wireless network infrastructure,
- providing training and technical support for users with varying levels of IT knowledge and competence,
- development and programming of company applications,
- participating in international IT related projects.
- college/ university degree in computer engineering / information technology,
- Hungarian and English language in terms of professional,
- understanding of MS operating systems, and applications.
- strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- ability to work in a team,
- strong analytical skills,
- to be able to focus on many tasks at once.
- helpdesk experience,
- SQL and Sharepoint experiences,
- international background,
- ITIL, ISO and Lean knowledge.
The job information contained herein will apply to the candidate successful in being hired for the position. If interested, please apply today!
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10,000 people and with products available in more than 100 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.
Coloplast is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/AA