Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa AS, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations globally. Shared Services’ major hub is located in Székesfehérvár.
Fields of expertise:
- Financial Shared Services
- IT Operations and Support
- IT Architecture
- Application services and IT development
- Program – and Project management
- ERP Deployment
- ERP Functional Support
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
IT Compliance Coordinator
Compliance coordinator is responsible for introduction, coordination, supervision of internal control, COBIT implementation, follow-up the issues, communicate with Corporate Finance, Sapa locations and Shared Services departments.
The role reports to the Manager Change Management and Compliance.
- Lead COBIT implementation on IS area
- Introduction of internal control processes in Shared Services on IS/IT area
- Provide compliance support on ERP implementation projects
- Supervise and follow up different kind of control process and self-assessment
- Provide help in documentation of processes and self-assessment
- Communicate with corporate, Sapa locations and Shared Services about issues
- Participate in compliance related activities
- Prepare statistics and reports
- At least 3 years of work experience in compliance area
- Advanced knowledge of COBIT standards
- Fluency in English is a must (verbal, written)
- Advanced IS/IT background and good control/compliance/ audit knowledge
- Good communicator, outgoing personality
- Client oriented problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and self-sufficiency
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button. Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: www.sapagroup.com
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.