The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
IT Business Technology Specialist
who will be responsible for maintaining the Enterprise Architecture Website of the company.
• Establish a key forum for Enterprise Architecture Governance, Sector Governance Teams, Sector Risk and Control and Regional Governance teams who work together on all enterprise level architecture activities, procedures and initiatives. The Enterprise Architecture Website is the golden source for policies and procedures of Enterprise Architecture.
• The Enterprise Architecture Website is open to all staff and is a record of enterprise programs and processes, reporting, key people and key links.
• Work with Enterprise Architecture Governance owners to gain visibility, and understand current and future state of EAG (Book of Work).
• Develop methods and processes to document EAG Book of Work and socialize through various social media / communication avenues and determine and tailor communications based on time frames such as event based, quarterly or annually.
• Maintain and keep current information on the Enterprise Architecture Website to reflect current activities of Enterprise Architecture.
• Develop process to keep website maintained on a regular basis and work with EA Program owners to ensure content is accurate.
• Support and coordinate operational activities of AGWM meetings and maintain AGWM SharePoint Site.
• Initialize meetings which are held twice a week, run Webex sharing sessions, compile and post meeting minutes, capture action items and follow-ups.
• Ensure content on AGWM SharePoint is up-to-date and current such as history of meeting agendas, meeting minutes, Enterprise Architecture Governance Model, end to end plans of EAG activities, and reporting.
• BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• Very strong communication skills in English.
• Good writing, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Proven track record of delivering technology solutions and of taking ownership of problems and difficulties.
• Technical skills, knowledge of web and collaboration tools (HTML, Sharepoint).
• Ability to develop strong working relationships.
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
• Self-starter with ability to take the initiative and master new tasks quickly.
• Highly organized.
Place of work:
• Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: E-mail cím megjelenítése
or call +36 30 981 0403