If you are someone who wants to influence your own development and looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point, apply for this job opportunity at one of our biggest pharmaceutical client’s Shared Service Centre.
- Providing highly valued strategic consulting level support and guidance through key IT initiatives
- Partnering with business leadership and other key stakeholders to define opportunities, identify and prioritize projects based on predefined criteria
- Managing IT Service support for different business functions (HR and Finance) in SSC environment
- Planning and managing demand from the business for site specific requirements
- Based on operational plans, setting clear targets, plans
- Communicating functional vision/roadmap and departmental goals and ensuring every employee accepts and can articulate it
- Proactively sharing knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness of business units.
- Managing a local IT support team of 3 members: ensuring the right people are assigned to the right tasks and coaches individual contributors to achieve
- Organizing and controlling performance of team through following the performance management process and where necessary initiates corrective actions to cover short-falls in performance and capability
- Reviewing incident/problem reports
- Agreeing with the business on additional complex tasks that need to be executed
- You gained at least 7 years of experience in multiple fields of IT, preferably in service area (e.g. SSC)
- You have a college or university degree in IT Engineering or Business Administration
- You have experience in leading smaller teams and as an IT Project Manager
- You speak English on an advanced level (must)
- You have been working with different ERP and other systems (SAP, CRM, BI systems)
- You have a strong service-oriented mindset
- You have strong planning and task assignment skills
- You can demonstrate quality and delivery focus
- Strong stakeholder management: you have the ability to work in an environment with many parties
- Prestigious pharmaceutical company offering long-term opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Great office location in the heart of Budapest.
Apply directly to Lili Dallos, Senior Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 70 42 29 808
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.