IT Business and Production Consultant
- Our Partner provides trainings in connection with the development of the company’s own applications for the new employee. They develop own SAP in-house solutions. New colleague will be trained related on their client business processes as well.
- New hire will be responsible for their client plants’ implementation of application’s production systems.
- New employee will provide Level 3 support services for production related problems in SAP and external systems, troubleshooting of interfaces as well.
- New colleague will create manuals, scripts, troubleshooting, etc.
- Trainings will be provided to end users by him/her.
- New hire will participate in the evolution and design of new functionality that will improve both production systems.
- He/she will support end users and the production operation foreign countries.
- IT and Electrical Engineer degree and experience
- PLC's and Automation Systems experience
- Programming in C++ and SQL experience
- MS SQL experience is an advantage
- Linux and Slackware knowledge is desired
- Fluent English language knowledge, Spanish is nice to have
- Availability for frequent traveling within Europe