One of the world’s premier Electronics Contract Manufacturer (EMS) serving the fastest segments of the global EMS market. The Company end-to-end manufacturing solutions to large OEMs primarily in the automotive, communications, computing, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical systems, and multimedia markets. The Company is at the forefront of the industry due to its commitment to leading-edge technology, cost effective manufacturing and unparallel customer service.
In the scope of an evolving business environment, we are looking to strengthen our European IT Team.
IT Business Analyst
- To be pro-active interface between IT organization and business process owners
- To drive systems and business processes improvements
- Capture requirements and to manage changes
- Analyze & document business processes used in the company in order to provide IT solutions and support those
- Follow-up and monitor the implementation of new business processes when requested
- Responsible for ensuring that all systems are being used up to their capabilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Two years experience in a Business Systems Analyst role desired
- Good knowledge in business processes such as supply chain, engineering or manufacturing
- Ability to understand business requirements and ability to translate them into an IT document
- Advanced English language and Hungarian language; further language skills would also be a benefit.
- Good communicator with the ability to work at all levels in a positive and constructive manner
- Flexible with respect to working hours and foreign travel
- Delivery focused
- Experience in change management / Project Management
- Team Player and Self-Motivated
We can offer:
- The latest technologies
- Stable, multinational and growing company with long term plans
- Exciting and challenging scope of duties
- Modern working environment
- Competitive salary & benefits
If you would want to be a part of a global team, if you like traveling, if you like information technology, if you enjoy project management and have good communication skills then this is a unique opportunity for you!
If you are interested in this position, please send your English and Hungarian CV’s to the email address below.