Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
IT Business Analyst
Sapa Shared Services is employing its own Project Services Department, which is focusing on both IT Infrastructure and Application projects and programs. We serve our internal clients in efficient and cost effective ways, considering not just strategic projects, but also business requests from around 150 locations around the globe. We are looking for a IT business analyst, who design or modify information systems through process of business analysis; identifying user needs, documenting requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing requirements
- Documents system objectives and prepares system requirements specifications
- Demonstrate proficiency in requirements gathering, estimation, gaining customer approval, execution, testing and delivery of professional services requests
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Design or modify information systems through process of business analysis
- Identifying user needs, documenting requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications
- Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Possess basic technical understanding of Web-based application environments
- 3+ years experience in similar role as System Analyst or IT Business Analyst, which means that the candidate has experience in Defining systems scope, objectives and functionality based on user input and having an understanding of business processes and industry requirements.
- 5+ years experience in a multinational IT environment (preferably in manufacturing industry)
- Strong multinational IT knowledge
- College or University (IT /Business Degree or Equivalent)
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) is a must
- Willingness to travel
- Following skills preferred:
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to focus with close attention to detail
- Team working skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply Button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.