MOL IT Shared Development Center / Retail and Card Application Development invites application for the position of
IT Business Analyst Expert, Retail and Card
Aim of the job:
Contribute to the systematic planning, designing and implementation of IT systems to support MOL Group Retail and Card business processes.
Actively participate in the end-to-end delivery of IT development projects, ensuring realization of planned benefits and meeting stakeholders' expectations.
- Interacts with business experts in the relevant organizations to identify, understand and prepare for process, technology and organizational impacts of planned IT systems developments.
- Prepares individual project proposals together with business experts ensuring that IS standards and project management principles are followed.
- Documents business requirements and writes functional and technical requirements specifications ensuring consultation and involvement of all affected IT teams.
- Assesses technical feasibility of alternative solutions and prepares logical plans to ensure that new technical requirements are optimally integrated with existing processes and systems.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements and develops detail project plans to identify tasks, task dependencies, critical path and staffing requirements.
- Develops, implements, and monitors project schedules to ensure all affected parties are aware of the various time commitments, resources available, and current status of projects.
- Manage assigned project management tasks to ensure project realization according to approved scope, budget and schedule.
- Ensures all project administration, communication and periodic or special reporting tasks are completed in time and at the right quality.
- Ensures proper testing and acceptance of developed solutions, and manages handover to IS Operations. Provides post-go live support as required.
- Participates in international projects to support the implementation of MOL Group strategy.
- University/College degree in Information Technology/ Engineering or Economics
- 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- General IT knowledge, previous experience with retail IT and/or payment card solutions is a plus
- Able to analyze business requirements for clarity, completeness, scope, and technical feasibility.
- Working knowledge of processes, techniques and tools of project management
- Structured thinking and analytical skills
- Self-dependence, results orientation, effective time and task management.
- Ability to learn and apply new technical knowledge and skills
- Verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ready to travel for limited periods according to project assignments within MOL Group
- Advanced English knowledge
- MS Office tools (advanced)
- Project scheduling and tracking tools
- Knowledge of ERP systems and industry specific applications
If this is the job you are interested in, please apply for position via to the link below.
Information about the application process: Bazsa-Jeszenszky Dóra