MOL IT Shared Development Center invites application for the position of
IT Business Analyst and Project Manager
Aim of the Job:
Contribute to the systematic planning, designing and implementation of IT systems to support the MOL Group business processes.
Actively participate in the end-to-end delivery of IT development projects, ensuring realization of planned benefits and meeting stakeholders’ expectations.
- Interacts with business experts in the relevant organizations to identify, understand and prepare for process, technology and organizational impacts of planned IT systems developments.
- Contributes to the creation of individual project proposals together with business experts ensuring that IS standards and project management principles are followed.
- Documents business requirements and writes functional and technical requirements specifications ensuring consultation and involvement of all affected IT teams.
- Assesses technical feasibility of alternative solutions and prepares logical plans to ensure that new technical requirements are optimally integrated with existing processes and systems.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements and develops detail project plans to identify tasks, task dependencies, critical path and staffing requirements.
- Develops, implements, and monitors project schedules to ensure all affected parties are aware of the various time commitments, resources available, and current status of projects.
- Manage assigned project management tasks to ensure project realization according to approved scope, budget and schedule.
- Ensures all project administration, communication and periodic or special reporting tasks are completed in time and at the right quality.
- Ensures proper testing and acceptance of developed solutions, and manages handover to IS Operations. Provides post-go live support as required.
- Participates in international projects to support the implementation of MOL Group strategy.
- University/College degree in Engineering or Economics
- 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- General IT knowledge
- Able to analyze business requirements for clarity, completeness, scope, and technical feasibility.
- Working knowledge of processes, techniques and tools of project management
- Structured thinking and analytical skills
- Self-dependence, results oriented, effective time and task management.
- Ability to learn and apply new technical knowledge and skills
- Verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ready to travel for limited periods according to project assignments within MOL Group
- Advanced English knowledge
- MS Office tools (advanced)
- Project scheduling and tracking tools
If this advertisement has attracted your attention, please apply directly through the MOL Group Job Portal.
For further details do not hesitate to contact: Bazsa-Jeszenszky Dóra
Submission deadline for application: 11.01.2015