Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
The role is responsible for the supporting of SAPA’s global network (LAN/WAN) operation technical team mainly with administrative tasks and by communicating with global vendors and other network operation centers.
- Network change management
- Vendor management
- Managing Billing Inquiries and disputes
- Network monitoring and maintenance
- Incident and problem management (ticket management, 1st level support)
- Maintain network documentation
- Participate in internal projects
- Participate in corporate network operations (WAN/LAN)
- IT Operations experience in a multinational environment
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
- Fluent English is a must (both verbal and written)
- Network oriented mindset
- Bsc. degree in IT or related field is preferred
- Good communication skills
- CCNA certification or equivalent knowledge
- ITIL knowledge or certification
- Knowledge of leading network monitoring tools
- Project management skills and experience
- Knowledge of leading WAN service providers
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.