Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Vodafone Operations Centre Hungary is inviting you for an exciting career!
The world’s leading Telecommunication Company’s Shared Service Centre is developing and looking for talent to grow further...
We are here to manage the financial and procurement and Information Systems related processes for all Vodafone Local Markets. The development of the VOCH is designed to coincide with the deployment of the Vodafone transformation program (EVO) which is deploying the future state operating model for Supply Chain, Finance, Human Resources and IT. EVO will be driving standardisation and transformation across the Vodafone world.
IS Business System Specialist
• Gather requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests
• Responsible for supporting the business in the delivery of IT enhancements
• Undertake project management & delivery of identified and approved IT projects to improve effectiveness
• Act as an IT interface in handling Demand & Change management and escalations
• Integrate with the Shared Service Organization IS Team in the support of escalation and incident resolution
• Review and lead the IS aspects of on-boarding of Local Markets into Shared services organization as part of the release deployment plan.
• Support the technical cut over
• Support communication of all actions / issues and requirements as they relate to IS
• Improve already existing processes or develop the non-existing ones
• Support the provision of EVO IS migration
• Knowledge and understanding of the end-to-end “back office” processes in a multinational, shared service environment
• Knowledge and understanding of IT service provision (ITIL is an advantage)
• Knowledge of IT infrastructure components (servers, CISCO network equipment, etc.)
• Project management experience as a business analyst or junior PM
• Strong customer orientation and ability to present on a senior management level
• Excellent communication skills in English
• General knowledge of mySAP 2005 covering all core modules is an advantage
• Service desk tool (preferably Remedy 7) knowledge is an advantage
In case you are interested in the position above (or in any other Shared Service Centre related positions); please apply online by sending your professional English CV:
|IT / Informatika, Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling|