Our partner is looking for a talented iOS developer for the following tasks:
- Design, implement, and maintain entire features in our iOS Apps.
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems using TDD.
- Play a key role in the full development cycle and direction of future sets.
- Refactor legacy code to meet new recommended development practices.
- Take part in daily/weekly agile development practices.
- Be part of an agile development team in a great, fast paced environment.
- Deliver implementations in accordance with coding standards and conventions.
At least 2.5 years working as a full time iOS developer, and experience with the following elements:
- Partially refreshing parts of the app, using cool animations.
- Apps that work for both iPhone and iPad.
- Complex design, managing several ViewControllers at the same time.
- Used sockets to manage device-server communications.
- Strong experience with Autolayout
- Pods (CocoaPods) and External Libraries
- Experience working on an Agile environment is a bonus.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non- hierarchal, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued
- Competitive compensation package
- Multinational work environments
- Committed to continuous improvement.