Our client is a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies that makes a difference for patients, caregivers and providers. With headquarters in the US and approximately 7000 employees working in more than 20 countries, this company improves patients' lives around the globe. Their growing Shared Service Center in Budapest provides an opportunity for dedicated professionals in the fields of Finance and Order Management.
The Invoicing Team Leader is responsible for the day to day leadership of the Invoicing team; overseeing the daily invoicing activities; including focusing on error free processing, and delivering performance that meets or exceeds service level agreement.
- Directly supervise general daily/weekly/monthly activities of the Invoicing team, as well as regular control activities related to invoicing functions.
- Administer and execute policies, processes and procedures that affect the workflow of the Invoicing Team.
- Supervise revenue check process.
- Liaise with internal customers and senior stakeholders.
- Supervise and review Non invoice revenue calculation.
- Supervise and review Credit Note Provision preparation.
- Participate in month end closing related activities in line with company closing schedule.
- Ensure that all Internal Audit & Business Compliance guidelines are followed and support internal and external audit requests.
- Prepares management reports for the Invoicing function.
- Identifies and implements solutions for process improvements; work actively with the team on completing related process improvement projects.
- Responsible for mentoring, coordinating, planning and providing direction for work group in accordance with the organization`s policies and applicable legal requirements.
- Handle escalated customer and service center issues, and provide timely resolution.
- Facilities team meetings, conduct performance appraisals.
- Recognize and reward team member performance.
- Assist in special projects as directed by management.
- Foster communication and teamwork within and across organizational boundaries.
- Making sure sufficient training material is designed and continuously updated on the Invoicing field.
- Delivering functional trainings to new hires and assists in delivering ongoing trainings to existing team members.
- College or University degree in Economics
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- People management related experience is required (at least 1 year)
- Fluent English knowledge is required, German and/or French language knowledge is a plus
- ERP knowledge (SAP, Oracle, or equivalent) is a must
- Shared Service Centre experience is a must
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission it is to heal patients and save lives
- Easily accessible office in a state-of-the-art building
- Decent salary and compensation package