Our client is a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies that makes a difference for patients, caregivers and providers. With headquarters in the US and approximately 7000 employees working in more than 20 countries, this company improves patients' lives around the globe. Their growing Shared Service Center in Budapest provides an opportunity for dedicated professionals in the fields of Finance and Order Management.
The Invoicing Specialist is responsible for the daily management of invoice and credit note creation.
Processes and replies to incoming requests in a timely and professional manner.
Performs control and data validation process steps throughout the whole revenue stream to ensure correct invoicing to Customers (right first time), minimized corrective actions (credit notes and manual invoicing), correct revenue reporting and liquidity through timely customer payments.
Executes month-end closing billing activities in line with the closing schedule and corporate calendar.
- understand major customer profiles, country specific rules and regulations, end-to-end processes and impacts of transactions
- prepare, print, validate, check, correct and send out invoices, related documents and credit notes
- ensure all invoices and credit notes are issued accurately and in a timely manner
- handle and maintain group and personal mailboxes as instructed, process incoming requests within the given deadlines
- perform revenue checks, run and validate control reports, investigate and resolve errors/exceptions including root cause analysis
- execute month-end closing billing activities including completion of invoicing, submission of validated non-invoiced revenue report and credit note provisions
- ensure all activities are completed in line with the given SLAs
- provide statistics and fill in KPI files as requested
- support internal and external audits accurately and in a timely manner
- College or University degree in Finance or Economics or 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Good command of English and French
- Shared Service Centre experience is preferred
- ERP system (Oracle, Exact, SAP or equivalent) knowledge is an advantage
- Solid knowledge of Excel is preferred
- Ability to consistently perform high quality work within given deadlines and SLAs
- High level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission it is to heal patients and save lives
- Extensive training to all new colleagues
- Continuous on-the-job training
- Easily accessible office in a state-of-the-art building
- Decent salary and compensation package